Foundational scripture: “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.” [Hebrews 11:1]
In this lesson Pastor Frederick K. Price, Jr. teaches about faith…that faith is acting on what you believe. He shares some vivid examples in the Bible. Pastor tells us that we should hold onto the fact that “Faith is Now.” Although the Bible Concordance defines faith and belief as the same thing, as we study the Bible the bottom line is we learn that faith is something past believing.
- Fear and Faith cannot be in the same place at the same time.
- If you fail in life, it’s your fault.
- If you succeed in life, it’s your fault because it’s according to your faith.
- Doubt is a virus to our faith.
- Where there is doubt there is no faith.
- The question is, “Do I have faith?”