The Book of Romans Pt. 1
The subject of this epistle is clearly stated in the Apostle Paul’s introduction: “The just shall live by faith.” From this the Christian will gain a clear impression of the new life, which God gives us in Christ: A life filled by the gift of righteousness. In Part 1 of this eight-part series, Dr. Price demonstrates that God is righteous and in Jesus Christ man is righteous too.
- What about the people who have never heard about God? Mankind is without excuse because God can be clearly known in the expression of the creation.
- Society demonstrates the impact of God’s rejection through sexual perversion and every kind of wickedness.
- God will judge all men, not by what they know, but by what they do!
- It is not a physical and outward sign of relationship that God seeks, but a heart that is receptive to His Spirit.
- There are churches today that insist that a Christian must observe the Law in order to be acceptable to God. However, Christians are not under the Law, but under grace!