Commitment to EXCELLENCE
There are too many Christians who live mediocre lives, content to merely survive than seek a higher plateau. Mediocrity and mere survival are not what God desires for His people. God is seeking a sincere demonstration and commitment to excellence. The believer’s motive for excelling should be to edify and strengthen the church. In this teaching, Dr. Price provides believers with a plan that will guide them toward excellence in their personal lives.
- Believers must build a consistent prayer life.
- Believers must read the Word of God as a part of their daily routine.
- Believers must learn to live by faith to please God.
- Believers must develop a solid family life.
- 1 Corinthians 14:12 is the foundational scripture for this teaching.